In the province of British Columbia, the MPI Accredited Quality Assurance Association is the Master Painters & Decorators Association (MPDA). MPDA therefore administers the MPI Quality Assurance Program in British Columbia and the guarantee issued under that program is that of the Master Painters & Decorators Association.
The Quality Assurance Program seeks to use only qualified components:
Specifying Authority Benefits By:
· Saving inspection time
· Getting unbiased reports
· Getting assurance of receiving quality material and workmanship
· Getting guaranteed professional performance
Owners Benefit By:
· Receiving bids based on a common denominator, bidding on the basis of using the same proven material and proven paint systems
· Obtaining the best value for their dollar
· Getting a guaranteed job (see detailed information regarding Guarantee)
To see a complete explanation of the program and the services please click below.
Copyright © 2020 MPDA Specification Services - All Rights Reserved.